Interact better. Achieve more.
Help with Presenting
Presentations are given:
- by many, many people
- for many, many reasons
- on many, many occasions
And in delivering those presentations:
- some people achieve what they want to achieve and others don’t
- some people like (or even love) doing them whilst others hate it
- some people look forward to doing them and others dread doing them (for hours, days or even weeks beforehand)
And with regard to the presentations themselves:
- a well-structured presentation will be interesting, understandable and memorable for the audience whereas one that isn’t will be boring, confusing and instantly forgettable
- a presentation that is delivered confidently will have a great impact but one that is delivered nervously and hesitantly will create a poor, and potentially long-lasting, impression
- an interesting, understandable and memorable presentation that is confidently delivered will get results and one that isn’t probably won’t
The goals are therefore to:
- create interesting, understandable and memorable presentations and then deliver them with confidence
- positively impress people and achieve what’s intended
- do all of that without it having a negative effect on wellbeing (and maybe even have a positive one instead)
Helping people to achieve these goals is what Mike does.
How to be BETTER at PRESENTING
In Person and Online
Mike has written a book about how to be better at presenting, in person and online, and it’s available to purchase now!