Interact better. Achieve more.
How to be BETTER at PRESENTING In Person and Online
How to be BETTER at PRESENTING – In Person and Online
Do any of these scenarios sound familiar:
- The thought of doing a presentation keeps you awake at night and you’d almost rather do anything else than that looming presentation. If only presentations didn’t make you feel so bad, maybe you might even look forward to doing them one day.
- You know you’ve got to deliver some presentations and that it’s important to come across positively whilst doing them. You’ve not done many before, though, so it would be nice to know how to do them well.
- You’re great at what you do but when it comes to telling other people about it you’re rubbish! You’d really like to tell them what you do in a way that they would understand and remember.
- You do a lot of presenting and you’re good at it. You know that you could be even better, you want to be even better, but don’t know how to take things to the next level.
- Your company is great, your team is great and you get asked to tender for lots of opportunities, which is also great! But you don’t win as many of them as you would like to. You’re thinking, “What is it about our presenting style that’s getting in the way of our own success?”.
These are all examples of where people are not achieving what they would like to when they are presenting. There are many more examples like these and maybe you have your own variation on the above as well.
In all of these cases, though, what’s stopping people achieving what they want is actually very easy to identify – they don’t know how to be a better presenter.
So this book will give you that knowledge, the knowledge of how to be a better presenter, together with the associated skills to do it.
When you put that knowledge and those skills into practice, not only will you become a better presenter, you will also become a more confident presenter as well.
And by being a better presenter with greater confidence, you will achieve whatever it is that you want to achieve and that’s the goal of this book!
With the ever-increasing use of technology in business, this book also includes considerations for presenting online/remotely.
This book is part of the “Interact better. Achieve more.” series. The other titles in the series are: