Interact better. Achieve more.
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process information that can be used to identify you. This includes personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example: name, contact details, company, job title etc).
How we get the personal information
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for business purposes.
We might also ascertain information about you from sources to which you have previously provided that information (for example: your website, social media, website, membership organisations etc).
How we use your personal information
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully.
We use the information that you have given us for legitimate purposes only.
We may share this information with other individuals and organisations but again, only for the purposes of legitimate business interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored via third-party service providers who are required to take appropriate measures to protect your data.
We will keep your data for as long as is necessary, unless you request its removal, in which case we will then do so securely.
Your data protection rights
We are a registered “Data Controller”.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access:
- You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification:
- You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure:
- You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing:
- You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing:
- You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability:
- You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please Contact Mike if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, please Contact Mike in the first instance.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address is: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Changes to this policy
This policy was last updated on 04/04/2023.
We reserve the right to update this policy at any time.